Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Summon Cthulhu

Started by LadOclock [1999003] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LadOclock [1999003]
I know there is probably a few thousands of these threads floating around but I can't find my answer anywhere.

Will anyone be summoning Cthulhu this Halloween or get very close to it?
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Most likely not according to proxmia unless they or the #1 candy holder get 2-3 cat in hell triggers.

Their comment
It's technically possible in that someone like me or heasley can technically proc Cats in Hell 3 times... but that is obviously never going to happen. I actually don't think its possible for someone with max refills (pre-100-cap) to get there (again without Cats).

Mentions: Halloweek 2023

Zanz [2830805]
Don't worry children, I'm already here. I am watching over you.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
I didn't say never going to happen?

The question was
Will anyone be summoning Cthulhu this Halloween or get very close to it?

and my answer was:

Most likely not according to proxmia unless they or the #1 candy holder get 2-3 cat in hell triggers.
Grafiti [1557036]
They are saying that the Cat in Hell perk procing is "never going to happen" because it has a 1 in 500,000 chance to occur. It gives 1000 treats whenever it triggers, but it's very rare.

Yes, someone could save up treats over years and summon Cthulhu, and it very likely will happen in the coming few years.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Again no it didn't.

Full quote from the post I linked

[image: cdn.upload.systems]

Im assuming the part that confused you is:

I actually don't think its possible for someone with max refills (pre-100-cap) to get there (again without Cats).
This applies to the question that was This Halloween
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
I bet the first person to summon him will immediately get auto fedded, and their account will be deleted. But that's just a theory. A GAME theory.
Umami [2168530]
Sad. Though kinda makes sense. I was just praying for a fortuitous bug, I wasnt going to be the first to try it though...
thestud [1654931]
Cthulhu is already here, guys
Its just known as Chat 2.0 now...

And true to its demonic nature, it will cause havoc, unleash hell and give nightmares to all sinners who chain this Halloween, especially the really wicked infidels who shall attempt the 100k.