I am iphune luser and I have know chat. WheR Chat? Had chat, now no have chat.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- iDrinkCereal [2802382]
· 14 likes ·
Maybe it’s for the best you don’t have chat - flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
It's unlocked at 100 Karma almost there!
Maybe it’s for the best you don’t have chat
Connecting to the server...
It's unlocked at 100 Karma almost there!
Yes, yes time alone has retrograded my chats. I'm getting better though. I made fire.
Waiting for a staff member to comment "Graved, spam.".
The lack of cohesive thoughts in OP baffles me
Is your refrigerator running?
I hope it isn’t elected.
I hope it isn’t elected.
We can use other sources of chat as we are waiting for it to be fixed. Example discord is cool. I believe almost every faction has its servers. And for personal chats we can be using direct massage in torn it's working. And for those not on discord can do so.
We just need to be pecient. Soon it will be fixed I believe
We just need to be pecient. Soon it will be fixed I believe
graved, no discussion
as said above, a new chat system was released recently and there are some ongoing bugs still being fixed.
as said above, a new chat system was released recently and there are some ongoing bugs still being fixed.