4 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · Cloudflare check gets looped if you are on an unstable connection or facing a constant IP change due to unreliable VPN or any other reason. This check will get cleared quickly as long as you are on a stable network …
Having same issue on Macbook, Safari and Chrome browser, cleared cookies, and tested on Incognito, no scripts running, tested on different Wifi connection
Selecting 'Verify you are human checkbox', checks browser for about 10 seconds before looping back to verify that I am human again.
*Update* Switched to Personal Hotspot connection and then switched back to usual wifi connection and that seems to have worked for me*
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #4
Cloudflare check gets looped if you are on an unstable connection or facing a constant IP change due to unreliable VPN or any other reason. This check will get cleared quickly as long as you are on a stable network connection.
I'm trying to get the Kiwi browser setup on my tablet and running into this. With the fresh install of Kiwi, I get the cloudflare check loop. Using Edge on the same tablet is working.
Edit: Just got this working. By default, Kiwi browser uses desktop mode for all pages. When I turned this off for Torn (forcing it to load the mobile version of pages) it worked. Switching back to Desktop mode for Torn gets me into the loop again. I'm not sure why this is the case, I'd really like to use the desktop version of the pages on my tablet.