(deleted)
grave it please
Started by maddylambo [1850989] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Reserved
Hey, this is my PI landlord lol. very helpful guy. definitely trusted and i would recommend!!
Bump
Severely kind and hella understanding 1m/10 would buy P.I.s daily if I could afford it
Bump, great lad! Got my PI from em recently!
trustworthy and helping new players :)
Wonderful service. Great communication. I now own a PI! Would use this again when I start building my real estate holdings.
Buying one as well. Easy terms and very trustworthy
Bump
fast and trustworthy trader, recommended
Best trader , trustworthy !!! Will recommend to anyone
Marvelous trader ;)
bump
bump
bump
bump
Good trader, responsive. Fair in price on buying my PI. :3
Fair price and everything went over smoothly:)
thanks for the review :)