I timed out with Deadly_Einn, who can't do damage to me and apparently I lost to him?!
Hoam I in hosptial
Started by Hemigenus [2911440] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Same issue with me..
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ba9b380d67c011ceb9b42a31ccbe3a77
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ba9b380d67c011ceb9b42a31ccbe3a77
Same, an inactive player put me in hosp without a single hit being made
I had a similar issue, waited out a temp, then because of lag the combat timed out
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4d8afa6f8077775b1bee755732fcc136
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4d8afa6f8077775b1bee755732fcc136
Same, lost 25E and a smoke grenade to lag.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=78c124881dc07ed670a009e8d7f3fb6e
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=78c124881dc07ed670a009e8d7f3fb6e
Same, many prior attacks and never lost to this person previously, but this attack initiated before server went down then by time it's back I time out...
Wasted 25E, meds/med cooldown, and a got loss for it
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5a3e53d756b9abb78abe2a9c216a69cb
Wasted 25E, meds/med cooldown, and a got loss for it
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=5a3e53d756b9abb78abe2a9c216a69cb
I had the same thing lost 25e and went to hospital
13:51:06 - 25/10/23 You used 25 energy attacking plwslw but timed out going to the hospital for 0h 24m [view]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3c3bd93f6c169a1073b00d120afe2f7c
13:51:06 - 25/10/23 You used 25 energy attacking plwslw but timed out going to the hospital for 0h 24m [view]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3c3bd93f6c169a1073b00d120afe2f7c
The fact that you can't damage your opponent does not change the outcome of timed out attacks. It counts as a loss in all cases. If that is your point of filing the bug report. If you are talking about lag, yeah we all experienced it and Ched has made a post about it here.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Mentions: HALLOWEEN? MORE LIKE LAG-OWEEN