Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EDU Courses Completed

Started by AKSpray [2254582] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

AKSpray [2254582]
Today I completed all the EDU courses.

The first bachelor was sports science and the last was mathematics.

23:51:26 - 24/10/23 You completed the Bachelor of Mathematics course gaining 11 manual labor, 165 intelligence, and 44 endurance.

1697 days.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]
First, congratulations to AKSpray on completing all the education courses.

Second, thanks to Frostevv for establishing that 1,695 days is the benchmark. It looks like I’ll complete four years of flight before I finish all the courses. *sigh*