Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym interface not loading

Started by criped [1985572] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

criped [1985572]
Hello

I am currently facing some issues with my gym interface to loading at all. This has been happening for about 4 days now. When I click on the gym tab the page is loading but shows up with a grey background. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in and restarting my phone. I’m currently playing on an iOS safari and I’m using POD 41.Screenshots .
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If it is working correctly in Incognito window, then it is relating to caching on your phone. Please clear site data, storage and cache for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue.

Thanks!