I thought id set up an auction for pieces that I make in some of my spare time and not to clog up my selling thread with them so you can all see them clearly =D
Would like bids to start at 10mill lasting a week, when bought my name will turn to your name
Peices not sold shall disappear like the darkness at dawn
New peices will appear here so be sure to keep a look out for something you may like =D
Currently no profile or forum sigs I'm having some issues with saving
1. Ending 19/11/23 1100×800
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Would like bids to start at 10mill lasting a week, when bought my name will turn to your name
Peices not sold shall disappear like the darkness at dawn
New peices will appear here so be sure to keep a look out for something you may like =D
Currently no profile or forum sigs I'm having some issues with saving
1. Ending 19/11/23 1100×800
[image: profileimages.torn.com]