I sat for my last Sec. of a State Oral Exam today and was asked random questions.
Coincidentally, the lecturer asked me a question about Dubai because it's all random questions. He asked me "HOW MANY PERCENT OF THE WORLD'S CRANE DO OPERATE IN DUBAI?". I know most persons have no idea including myself(before?.
You know what, I remembered when I do travel to Dubai in Torn game and I could partly remember something about 20%, so I said 20%.
Guess what? I'm right.
All thanks to Torn for the inspiration.
Coincidentally, the lecturer asked me a question about Dubai because it's all random questions. He asked me "HOW MANY PERCENT OF THE WORLD'S CRANE DO OPERATE IN DUBAI?". I know most persons have no idea including myself(before?.
You know what, I remembered when I do travel to Dubai in Torn game and I could partly remember something about 20%, so I said 20%.
Guess what? I'm right.
All thanks to Torn for the inspiration.