Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 2.0

Started by TheChemist1 [2882965] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
TheChemist1 [2882965]
Chat 2.0 sucks.
Its not refreshing properly.
Im missing too many messages as its showing i got unread messages but cant see the message
SweetSatan [2129445]
Honestly I have only had the opportunity to send 3 messages since 2.0 has released. It has unfortunately completely killed faction chat to the point where we talk in discord or not at all... Constantly connecting to server.
TheFrostyPuma [2876278]
I haven't been able to use any chats since Chat 2.0 released. All I get when I open them is connecting to server... and I can't clock anything. Does anybody have a workaround or know when the devs will be fixing the new broken chat?