Anyone else crashing a lot recently on Docks, or do I just need to fire my driver who crashed my GT40 on Docks 4 times in the last 24 hours?
Increased crashing?
Started by Mathematics [1631069] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
uau 4 in a day Iv never heard of that!
but I had 2 crashes in the same weak, like 2 weaks ago, but think is only rng, we ll probably be like 6 months without crashs, the chances are around 1% in my exp.
but I had 2 crashes in the same weak, like 2 weaks ago, but think is only rng, we ll probably be like 6 months without crashs, the chances are around 1% in my exp.
I've entered 171 races total - and I crashed once in E class, and four times in C class now... four times in 91 C races.
...
...