Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wepmaster@torn.

Started by YURI124gsgs [3082668] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 437 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Someone [1409655] ×1

YURI124gsgs [3082668]
He always declares war on me, he always shoots me, I don't know what his problem is, someone is 1409655, please warn me
I've given up on helping you, this is not the way to play the game or I'll delete it.
I'm complaining, fix it
A1D [3105864]
or he thinks the anonimizer "Someone has attacked you" is the actual person called Someone.... It says that if the person stealth attacks, if it is an actual person the name is blue and clicky link
Lance0 [2298087]
ok but can we pay attention to the fact that he used the word "webmaster" in 2023 + an @torn indicating this guy tried sending it as though it were an email