Hello!
My suggestion is to add some kind of a banking option that involves credit/debit cards to be used.
We already have a bank where you can invest money in.
So why not be able to use debit cards other than cash.
I am thinking of a debit bank balance that could be used and maintained.
Possible usage:
- Small interest on money held (up to a limit?)
- could be used anywhere anytime (even hospital but maybe not from jail)
- could stack with business school (different max and interest)
Quite a raw idea so please let's have a discussion.
Edit: the above is the basic raw idea. I want you you to help improve on it. I think the possibilities would be endless but could end up a good feature.
Edit 2: removed "not muggable" - fair enough
My suggestion is to add some kind of a banking option that involves credit/debit cards to be used.
We already have a bank where you can invest money in.
So why not be able to use debit cards other than cash.
I am thinking of a debit bank balance that could be used and maintained.
Possible usage:
- Small interest on money held (up to a limit?)
- could be used anywhere anytime (even hospital but maybe not from jail)
- could stack with business school (different max and interest)
Quite a raw idea so please let's have a discussion.
Edit: the above is the basic raw idea. I want you you to help improve on it. I think the possibilities would be endless but could end up a good feature.
Edit 2: removed "not muggable" - fair enough