Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Never works

Started by Charlie8rown [3125432] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Charlie8rown [3125432]
It seems the chat feature on here is almost completely useless. Anytime I open it up to replay it is constantly saying connecting to the server...
Is this just me or is everyone having this happen. Seems like this needs to be fixed or reworked.
I find it easier to just send a dm to people.
Kek [519510]
I get the same problem here. It does connect randomly after a while, although I change the page, and it's disconnected again.
Nerd [2409711]
Yeah, chat got nerfed hard before the event. On the bright side, can't waste time scrolling chats if there's no chats to scroll ?