How can a player level 63 age 5612 attack a player that is a level 15 age 40??
Attacks
Started by XxTHAJOKERxX [3073339] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ask [1935081]
· 8 likes ·
By clicking the "attack" button on your profile. It's a crime game deal with the punches as they come until you get bigger. I highly recommend avoiding complaining in GD. That will never end well
By clicking the "attack" button on your profile. It's a crime game deal with the punches as they come until you get bigger. I highly recommend avoiding complaining in GD. That will never end well
Not complaining. Just wondering how that is possible? I was reading about it on Google and was wondering why.
Might've came across in the wrong way. As far as the complaining was concerned I wasn't saying you were, I was just saying if getting attacked is a consistent issue highly recommend not to take it to GD just let it fade out with time.
As long as you're not a new player with the green leaf icon (pretty sure its the first 15 days of your account) anybody can attack anybody regardless of age and level.
As long as you're not a new player with the green leaf icon (pretty sure its the first 15 days of your account) anybody can attack anybody regardless of age and level.
Oh OK that makes sense was just wondering because I been reading all kinds of stuff and learning everything and that's one thing I could not find the answer to. Thanks
I just a newbie lv 3 just want peace trade sell but i alway got attack and stole money from some one , it so announce and bored , some one know how to not get they attack more pls show me. I just lv 3 attack me not have anything good for them but why them alway attack me?
Because there is an event going on where people have to attack other people. It ends in 2 days. Attacks will stop/slow down after that.
Let hope it does because this hospital story is so not cool
what generally protects young players from being attacked by the big dogs is the fact that the big dogs have bigger fish to fry. Everyone has limited Energy for attacks, so generally it's a waste for them to waste their time on you. Just don't poke the bear.