Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Benching

Started by AviKIvan [3131163] on in General Non-related.

15 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

AviKIvan [3131163]
Unrelated to everything but what's y'alls bench maxes? Just a general question, was feeling bored and wanted to ask.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Should go in non related, but I’ve started going to the gym consistently 2 months ago and can do 2x 25lbs plates for reps.

I want to get to 2x 45lbs for reps but I know that it’ll take a while, so I’m not expecting it any time soon

Just trying to better myself by going to the gym and seeing the weight I can do go up is just an extra benefit
SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
I am lucky I can lift a sack of potatoes or twist off a cap off a bottle or lid off a jar. Then just when you get those things off you come across that little paper item.