Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is it normal to replace price history for items?

Started by Everwood [62912] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 943 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Fembee- [2828587]
I was young and needed the heat because nobody wanted to cuddle,. With that windproof lighter it was easy to burn down homes
GFB [2623428]
Previously only ~12000 chisels, but over 20000 have been added in just over a month.
I think that has more to do with the price than anything!
KindaEpicMoah [2493924]
Personally I'm in the club of "buy windproof lighter when it was only 10m and then see it go up to 75m and become happy then see it drop to 6m and become sad"
Everwood [62912]
Thank you.. I had to double-check to make sure I wasn't crazy.. but I still have most of my facilities ;)
Will we hear from staff regarding this? Or is it just one of those things.. bend over and take it?
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
You'll have to ask staff to get a response, as I'm not part of staff I can't say what they'll do. However I doubt they will know anymore than we do.
JastinDeep [2414376]
Can't they just add new items and not use old ones that have big values attached to them? Like I get it, there are too many items as is, but cmon, this feels like a spit in the face.
SaffronNipple [3024363]
I thought this was my next upgrade weapon wise at one point. It cost me 1.25M and the next day it was worth ruppees. Solid F. Maybe the price fluctuates when there is an influx of new players, to catch us out.