If there are Indonesians in this game, I want to get to know them.
Indonesian
Started by Rizkhan [3105422] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Yes. There are.
Good luck finding your community!
I hope you find your community. I personally would like to get to know the Chinese players who are putting up red floating signs.
Mentions: Red Chinese signs floating on my screen
I'd like to get to know those Chinese players who were super-fit in their Miss Torn profile pictures.
Join indonesian torn community discord chanel
We even have indonesian faction.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=13129
But it's more of a shelter tho. I go there when I need a place to stay for short of time. Message mas 1by1 first to join. In my faction we have 5 indonesians now. We use indonesian language when talking in discord chanel or faction lol. The others can't complain :p
We even have indonesian faction.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=13129
But it's more of a shelter tho. I go there when I need a place to stay for short of time. Message mas 1by1 first to join. In my faction we have 5 indonesians now. We use indonesian language when talking in discord chanel or faction lol. The others can't complain :p
Mentions: Batavia [13129]
Contact me if you wanna know some of Indonesian player here in torn...
There's plenty of indonesian here. Just type 'kontol' on the search bar, there's tons of them
wow that's so nice and inclusive...
https://discord.gg/vVBs9cta
I just found this Indonesian Torn discord server several week ago and from the looks of it, its an old server
it has a few active user and activity.
I just found this Indonesian Torn discord server several week ago and from the looks of it, its an old server
it has a few active user and activity.
Indonesian here
Hola papi ya habibi
Send me 5b papi
Send me 5b papi
Hello
Assalamualaikum