Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Killstreak, Despite Shitposting

Started by Hamr [2027992] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Hamr [2027992]
Per title

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Despite my continued presence on GD, Halloween, and multiple attacks on my person that stopped my streak at ~370 and ~150 this week, I pushed forward and finally got that pesky killstreak medal.

Whilst also getting the max Halloween basket, and achieving my 7-year-long dream of divorcing my inactive wife and beating up a noob with a one-week-stand.


[image: i.gyazo.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]


I also hijacked someone else's marriage thread to make Deadly Duo happen.

Mentions: Looking for wifey.

Donniu [2456381]
I was going to post mine earlier but it’s all good…
Got my streak to 229 then I got bountied by a funny fellow (Pezking33) Got kicked at 232.
I started over again and passed the 250’n then to 500… It’s my best achievement so far…
17:35:43 - 31/10/23 You were awarded the honor: Kill Streaker 3
17:36:08 - 31/10/23 You were awarded the medal: Onslaught (Acquire a kill streak of 500)