hello, i could not find a clear answer, but does racing give player experience?
Racing
Started by Ludzi [3128887] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
From the wiki:
Basically its ambiguous. It may or may not give experience. In my personal opinion I believe it would give a small amount as it is an action of sorts, however I have nothing to back this up.
If you want to read about what is confirmed to give experience check this out:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Level_and_Ranks
Anything else is unknown whether it gives experience or not. Including Busting, Gambling, Flying, Racing, etc.
Basically its ambiguous. It may or may not give experience. In my personal opinion I believe it would give a small amount as it is an action of sorts, however I have nothing to back this up.
If you want to read about what is confirmed to give experience check this out:
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Level_and_Ranks