Hi there, noticed you're looking for a company to take you on, looking for free trains? Maybe a rotation in positions to get those stats up?
Well I have just started a new Adult Novelty Store that I am trying to find staff for, wages will start around 50k a day until the company grows along with free trains as well, just looking for active people with decent stats to help get started, will also do giveaways and incentives to get people to stay long term!
Please feel free to apply!
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2747639
Well I have just started a new Adult Novelty Store that I am trying to find staff for, wages will start around 50k a day until the company grows along with free trains as well, just looking for active people with decent stats to help get started, will also do giveaways and incentives to get people to stay long term!
Please feel free to apply!
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2747639