Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shoplifting

Started by snowshoe [571228] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
snowshoe [571228]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I recently shoplifted the following items (here is the log)l: 18:06:06 - 03/11/23 You used 5 nerve successfully pickpocketing a laborer gaining 1x Igniter Cord, 1x Remote Detonator
When looking in the top menu under the Picture for Shoplifting, I cannot find these items.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
"When looking in the top menu under the Picture for Shoplifting, I cannot find these items"...where???

Are you looking in your Items page?
snowshoe [571228]
When I go to the Shoplifting Crime page ... There is a picture on top representing shoplifting I guess ... if you click on the picture it takes you to several pages and shows items you have shoplifted among other statistics ...
Razor [2716180]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I recently shoplifted the following items (here is the log)l: 18:06:06 - 03/11/23 You used 5 nerve successfully pickpocketing a laborer gaining 1x Igniter Cord, 1x Remote Detonator
When looking in the top menu under the Picture for Shoplifting, I cannot find these items.
Thanks in advance for your help!

The crime you performed is Pickpocketing, it is separate from Shoplifting.