Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offering my services!

Started by Ragnar [2995427] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Ragnar [2995427]
Hi all!

I'm an Esports tutor & coach IRL and a proper nerd when it comes to Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Graphic Design and Video Editing.

I'm a low level looking to make some sweet Torn money! So if you'd like any of my services please let me know, I can pretty much do anything, such as:

Signatures
Logos
Company Banner
Custom images

I'll post a few of my past pieces of work, but bear in mind this were more for YouTube, Twitch etc!

[image: i.imgur.com]
Logo

[image: i.imgur.com]
Company Banner

[image: i.imgur.com]
Advertisement for Stream

[image: i.imgur.com]
Character for girlfriend


Obviously this is a small amount of what I can do, so more than happy to open discussions with you. Can also create advertising videos/gifs for factions, jobs, profiles... whatever you need :)

Cheers and thanks for your time,
Skal,
Rragnar
Ragnar [2995427]
Haha thank you buddy! Could you imagine?! Proper intros to factions, profiles, services etc! Would be a huge market!
Ragnar [2995427]
Hey there! Happy to offer very very competitive prices, just let me know what you want and I'll go by how long it'll take me, definitely under cutting the competition haha