There is a helpful Check/Fold button to press when you want to auto check a hand... however I notice when I press it and someone bets, then another person raises before your turn, the button automatically un-clicks itself and I have to then manually go and press fold on my turn...
But this seems strange.. If I selected check/fold because I dont want to call a bet, why on Earth would I want to call a bet AND a raise? It should keep my choice to fold if there is a raise.
Sometimes poker goes really slow, so these options are helpful to tab out while waiting for hands to finish. Not so much when you hear your countdown going when you wanted to fold.
But this seems strange.. If I selected check/fold because I dont want to call a bet, why on Earth would I want to call a bet AND a raise? It should keep my choice to fold if there is a raise.
Sometimes poker goes really slow, so these options are helpful to tab out while waiting for hands to finish. Not so much when you hear your countdown going when you wanted to fold.