6 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
flare[2195157]Officer
· 1 likes · Yes the merit does exist and is on yata. It's for reaching 1000 hours of play time in torn [image: sxcu.net] The reason ctr f didn't find it, is because yata doesn't list the name of the merit as text, …
Isn't there a merit for spending 1k hours in torn or something? I search for it on yata awards to check my progress, it doesn't show up. I use cntrl f and search the page for couch potato, it shows one result found but takes me to the bottom of the page and never actually shows the merit anyplace on the screen. It usually highlights the found match in yellow, but nothing is highlighted. I made sure all achieved awards are enabled, but it's not there either.
I am browsing the honors screen but can't find couch potato there either.. Some people have this merit don't they?
The reason ctr f didn't find it, is because yata doesn't list the name of the merit as text, only its image which contains the name. Instead search for "Achieve 1,000 hours of activity on Torn". You can find it in commitment or in all awards. For future reference when trying to find a merit on yata search its description.
So why is cntrl f finding something for couch potato? Like I said, it is infact saying there is a search result for couch potato... Just won't show me it. Odd I did try searching the description, I just typed 1000 hours, and apparently it needed the apostrophe in 1,000 for it to work. Now I know for next time.
I assumed "commitments" was all marriage awards.. Didn't even bother checking haha. I don't see a tab for "all awards" though.. I see latest, defaults, attacking, camo, weapons, education, crimes, drugs, jail & hospital, travel, gym, level, competitions, money, items, commitment, casino, missions, misc. Along the top I see honors, medals, merits.