Awesome job all. Happy to be a part of this.
Vulpes Vulpes first 100k
Started by Alfi [2156072] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats to my favourite furry for coming out of retirement for this accomplishment!
That chain is yuge
congrats guys!
congrats guys!
Congrats Vulpes x2, job furry well done!
Congrats Vulpes! Great effort and dedication needed for a 100k!
Congratss foxies
Omg congrats Vulpes Vulpes on the 100k!
Congrats VV!!! Hoorah!!
Way to go, VV!!
Congratulations VV <3
And what a shame on the 5th guest, death to the multies!
And what a shame on the 5th guest, death to the multies!
Congrats Vulpes²!
Amazing work. Loved working with you guys during Ireland and am so happy to see you guys be equally successful in other aspects of Torn!
congrats on the 100k! glad to see yall achieve it :D
Extremely ecstatic to be able to be apart of Vulpes' 100k :>
I wish I did more hits, but at least I landed on an interesting number unintentionally
I wish I did more hits, but at least I landed on an interesting number unintentionally
Best faction on torn dot com if you ignore byrod
Congrats !!! :)
we did it!
I remember when chains were 100 only
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=15921761&b=0&a=0
I remember when chains were 100 only
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=15921761&b=0&a=0
Don't even make your links clicky smh!