Found
Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
Started by Magikarp [860829] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 109,199 / 109,197 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
- Manual labor 178,764
- Intelligence 133,209
- Endurance 118,598
- Total 430,571
looking for a job im active player and also im buyin trains
- Manual labor 93
- Intelligence 124
- Endurance 209
- Total 426
Looking for a job in a Gents Strip Club (7* and above, stable).
- Manual labor 94,539
- Intelligence 87,126
- Endurance 116,460
- Total 298,125
- Manual labor 227,483
- Intelligence 59,563
- Endurance 117,899
- Total 404,945
Looking for a 10* Pub. Preferably with an int position and buyable trains
Man: 120k
Int: 100k
End:104k
Total: 324k
10/10 merits
Man: 120k
Int: 100k
End:104k
Total: 324k
10/10 merits
Hi, I am looking for a place to work...
These are my working stats, pm me if interested.
• Manual labor 250,230
• Intelligence 166,128
• Endurance 111,168
• Total 527,526
These are my working stats, pm me if interested.
• Manual labor 250,230
• Intelligence 166,128
• Endurance 111,168
• Total 527,526
Found
Looking for a job! Preferably a candle shop, but willing to look into others :)
My manual is 8.1k
my endurance is 8.4k
my intelligence is only 1.7k
msg or mail me!
My manual is 8.1k
my endurance is 8.4k
my intelligence is only 1.7k
msg or mail me!
Found thank you
Looking for a job in a Pub (preferably 9/10*)
- Manual labor 27,358
- Intelligence 73,145
- Endurance 147,679
- Total 248,182
- Manual labor 23,640
- Intelligence 81,590
- Endurance 66,069
- Total 171,299
ML: 12699
I: 3953
E: 7508
Active daily, drug free. Interested in any job.
I: 3953
E: 7508
Active daily, drug free. Interested in any job.
Found
Edit; found
Working Stats
Manual labor 14,387
Intelligence 2,450
Endurance 28,044
Total 44,881 looking for work preferably AN or another gym gains baised comp. Thx :)
STILL LOOKING
Manual labor 14,387
Intelligence 2,450
Endurance 28,044
Total 44,881 looking for work preferably AN or another gym gains baised comp. Thx :)
STILL LOOKING
Hi I am looking for a job in a computer based company;I have my own PC and currently educating myself on some Computer based courses. I have already completed the basic Computing one.
Stats seem low; however I have only been playing 3 weeks and my current position is working in a Casino.
Stats seem low; however I have only been playing 3 weeks and my current position is working in a Casino.
- Manual labor 22
- Intelligence 84
- Endurance 109
- Total 215
- Manual labor: 62,341
Intelligence: 78,124 - Endurance: 92,883
Looking for a decent job with decent perks and trains.
- Manual labor 8,007
- Intelligence 7,541
- Endurance 13,492
Active daily, rehab every other day, currently 2 points in EE, but maxing that next. Looking to buy long term trains in a 10* AN, pub, Gun shop, PSF, Music Shop or Gents strip club.
Current stats:
Man - 19,209 - Intel 10,154 - End 14,495
Only interested in 10* of the companies listed above please and thank you. I'm ok with prepaying and can pay up to 600k/train depending on company type. Shoot me a message on here if interested in selling long term :)
Current stats:
Man - 19,209 - Intel 10,154 - End 14,495
Only interested in 10* of the companies listed above please and thank you. I'm ok with prepaying and can pay up to 600k/train depending on company type. Shoot me a message on here if interested in selling long term :)