Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by themastermaker [2242874] on in Attacking.

13 replies · 427 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
themastermaker [2242874]
Buying Losses 300k Each. Flat Rate! No Gimmicks

Closed

Rules
- Minimum of 4 losses. Cannot be spread out. Has to be back to back. Its hard to find logs when you spread 4 attacks between a couple hours. I will miss them. [The reason for this rule is so i will clearly know you did lose in purpose, not stray losses]
- Open means im still paying for them.
- Closed means its temporarily suspended.
- No chat! I’ll accept mails. Chats 2.0 sucks!
- Also please send a mail how many you did. So I dont keep counting

Thats it!

Will pay once I receive the events. Happy Losing to me!
Shitey [3127130]
Get like 2 first aid for each attack and use them when in hospital, I recommend buying a Xanax after 3rd attack so you can do 10 extra