PCSHI / snowflake
Started by Elonmusk [1303130] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KFC [2262075]
· 48 likes ·
[image: i.redd.it] - UltramanAce [2919325]
· 29 likes ·
THE WHOLE STORY HERE: At that day,I was trying to hire ppl for my company,I used the search function like the picture showed,that's normal for company owners I believe. [image: profileimages.torn.com] And so unlucky I met our friend Elonmusk,and I … - Miya [3054822]
· 21 likes ·
If anything the only one who looks bad here is you spamming it on multiple forums kekw
If anything the only one who looks bad here is you spamming it on multiple forums kekw
No context, poorly edited image, evidence of multiple hits and hospitalisations indicating harassment. R-
Found another snowflake
Thank you for showing your spy anyway
good to know i have higher NW than Elonmask, so am i a Rich rich rich kid?
THE WHOLE STORY HERE:
At that day,I was trying to hire ppl for my company,I used the search function like the picture showed,that's normal for company owners I believe.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
And so unlucky I met our friend Elonmusk,and I sent ads to him.
He asked me:"oil rig,read kook"
And I said"nah"bcs I thought he asked me whether I can introduce him to oil rig.
And then,"11:32:23 - 30/10/23 Elonmusk attacked and hospitalized you [view]".It was halloween and I almost out of medical CD.
At that time,our faction was making "retal race"so my faction mates attacked him immediately.
And I told him,if you keep attacking me,my mates will hospitalize you.
He said he will go and attack my spouse,as we all know"Disaster will not be done to the family"
And I noticed my spouse was attacked by him,and boutied by him,so I knew he must try to put bounties on my head,too,but my PSF has bounty protection,and I opened it for halloween.
I explained my spouse is just my roommate,we rent PI together and live together,he is too stupid to know that.
And said he can't put bounties on my head while I can do that.
The sentence just want to show he is just like a joker,being boutied and can do nothing to me.
It's rude but it's torn,a illeagl city,and it's normal I think.
And he get mad and tried to mug me and hospitalize me everyday.And now,he is trying to hos my company emploees.
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
He is just a mad joker at all.
At that day,I was trying to hire ppl for my company,I used the search function like the picture showed,that's normal for company owners I believe.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
And so unlucky I met our friend Elonmusk,and I sent ads to him.
He asked me:"oil rig,read kook"
And I said"nah"bcs I thought he asked me whether I can introduce him to oil rig.
And then,"11:32:23 - 30/10/23 Elonmusk attacked and hospitalized you [view]".It was halloween and I almost out of medical CD.
At that time,our faction was making "retal race"so my faction mates attacked him immediately.
And I told him,if you keep attacking me,my mates will hospitalize you.
He said he will go and attack my spouse,as we all know"Disaster will not be done to the family"
And I noticed my spouse was attacked by him,and boutied by him,so I knew he must try to put bounties on my head,too,but my PSF has bounty protection,and I opened it for halloween.
I explained my spouse is just my roommate,we rent PI together and live together,he is too stupid to know that.
And said he can't put bounties on my head while I can do that.
The sentence just want to show he is just like a joker,being boutied and can do nothing to me.
It's rude but it's torn,a illeagl city,and it's normal I think.
And he get mad and tried to mug me and hospitalize me everyday.And now,he is trying to hos my company emploees.
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
He is just a mad joker at all.
It’s like a literal blizzard ;)
WHY THE f**k ARE YOU NOT USING NIGHTMODE!?
holy shit,it's so good to try!
haha,will change the picture later
haha,will change the picture later
Who asked? GD is not a place for some low-lvl drama...
It's a place for high level drama
It's a place for high level drama
5200age vs 195age, but lost. Ashamed!
I'm on your side because you use dark mode so your screenshots don't make my eyes bleed.
OP wtf are you doing with your life. Serious bruv look at yourself, it's embarrassing man.
OP wtf are you doing with your life. Serious bruv look at yourself, it's embarrassing man.
Oh wow someone is calling someone else a snowflake. How revolutionary.
I know the OPs mother in real life, she would never do such things.
R- for crying another R- for not having dark mode