Hello Torn!
Very proud to post that we have completed our 100k chain attempt!
As of this moment, that makes us:
#20 for all time chain speed: 11d 7h
#8 all time chain respect earned: 647,675
#25 faction to ever finish a 100k chain
Amongst the ~2500 players in the game to accomplish this feat
(Soon to be) #55 In terms of total Respect
I'm really at a loss for words at how proud and thankful I am for every single one of my members and allies who stepped up and helped us make history.
Please help me celebrate the hard work and determination of the Flatline members!
Zorfar
Very proud to post that we have completed our 100k chain attempt!
As of this moment, that makes us:
#20 for all time chain speed: 11d 7h
#8 all time chain respect earned: 647,675
#25 faction to ever finish a 100k chain
Amongst the ~2500 players in the game to accomplish this feat
(Soon to be) #55 In terms of total Respect
I'm really at a loss for words at how proud and thankful I am for every single one of my members and allies who stepped up and helped us make history.
Please help me celebrate the hard work and determination of the Flatline members!
Zorfar