Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notes acting funny

Started by Patronus [2871000] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Patronus [2871000]
The notebook (which you unlock with donator status) has been acting funny since the new chat features.
  • It's like the box refreshes every now and again, causing the cursor to jump to the start of the area. For example I will be typing and the next moment I'm typing at the start of the box. This is especially annoying on mobile (see next point).
  • On mobile the top half of the box disappears outside of the screen when my keyboard opens (screenshots below). This happens in both Torn PDA and my regular browser (Firefox for Android).
  • It does not persist correctly between devices. For example I will type something in a note on mobile, and then a moment later I open the same note on the page I had open on my PC. For a brief moment it will flash the new things I typed, but then it immediately reverts back to the old text, as if there is something in memory that resets the notes to an earlier state.
  • This is in addition to occasional weird colour tags popping up by random: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16361330&b=0&a=0
Below are screenshots of how the box gets cut off when I open the keyboard. Please let me know if anything is unclear.

Before:

[image: i.imgur.com]


After:


[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Notes saving formatted text

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
All of these bugs have already been reported and are in developer's queue for addressing.

Thanks!