Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notes feature

Started by markfeeble [251389] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
markfeeble [251389]
Hello,

The notes feature hasn't been working properly since the chat update.

I usually use it to keep track of a few different things in-game but it's been a nightmare since the update.

Often if I copy and paste text from the game to notes it tries to drag in a whole bunch of formatting which then throws the whole note off kilter.

Also sometimes it just doesn't save what I've pasted in there (when I finally do get it be just text).

Is this something that can be fixed or is notes dead now?