Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ROUND 2

Started by KingABz [1564719] on in Graphics.

366 replies · 6.79k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 367 / 367 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KingABz [1564719]
Less than 48 hours!!!!

Round 3 has 25+ confirmed already. I'll let everyone catch their breath while I get some personal requests done, after that we go AGAIN!!!
KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thank you for the bids boys [/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]FINAL REDUCTIONS ADDED TO BUYOUTS. JUST OVER 24 HOURS LEFT![/background]

KingABz [1564719]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Got lost in the timezones![/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]18 pages later, the auction has come to an end. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! I'm currently abroad as mentioned earlier, will be landing on the 14th- but will try get some some winning pieces over to you guys beforehand through my co artists[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Thank you everyone once again. A truly historical moment in Torn GFX. Lots of new art lovers came out of this, not to mention new artists (you bet they'll be in the next one)[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I'll see you all on the other side- Round 3. I'm almost scared to say it...but we gonna top this one. Wait and see[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ABz

Edit- artists and winners BARE WITH ME PLEASE <3[/background]