The guy DM'ed me claiming the sig on my profile is copy and paste with just text on top of stocks. That's a Xzieo piece lol. These generator artists need to be educated, especially when they're thinking apparently my work takes a few minutes to do "so what's the difference with me doing the same"
I told him it's nothing personal, I'm not telling anyone to not buy these. He sent me a whole monologue and then laughed when I tried explain how much work went into that Xzieo piece, and blocked me
It's not all about me, I'm flying regardless baby. It's the other beginner artists that take time to actually learn the craft that will lose out, as unknowing customers buy shitty generator graphics that don't declare its made completely by a robot which they could do themselves in a few clicks
I told him it's nothing personal, I'm not telling anyone to not buy these. He sent me a whole monologue and then laughed when I tried explain how much work went into that Xzieo piece, and blocked me
It's not all about me, I'm flying regardless baby. It's the other beginner artists that take time to actually learn the craft that will lose out, as unknowing customers buy shitty generator graphics that don't declare its made completely by a robot which they could do themselves in a few clicks