Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How should I train?

Started by TNT_PIG [2816114] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

TNT_PIG [2816114]
I know that there are guides already for training, but I just don't understand them. I don't understand the big formulas and stuff. Is there a step by step thing that I should do for training? What I've been doing is just waiting for 100 energy, and I really don't know what else I should do to train faster.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Copy paste from this guide that I follow:

Less than 200k in a single stat (this becomes 500k if in an adult novelties):
Those are rookie numbers and it’s time to pump them up. You need to be happy jumping (See Baldr’s guide). If you don’t have the cash for this, I recommend Choco Jumping (This part isnt in the guide but I personally reccomend it as its a cost efficient alternative, always happy jump if you can though).

If you cant afford any of those options make sure to always keep your drug cooldown running, even if its not a xanax you can use it to do different drug merits. If its not running its being wasted

Doing an exchange of 25 points for a daily refill looks expensive at first glance, on your first day. In reality it’s the cheapest form of energy you can convert your money into. ALWAYS refill the moment you can afford it.


More than 200k in a single stat:
You better be refilling. If you’re not you start today. It’s also time for Xanax.
3x + r + e
3 xanax, a refill, and all the natural energy you can pump. This is a MINIMUM for any substantial gains. To put this in perspective, if you were 500th in battle stats, you wouldn’t gain a single rank because EVERYONE is doing it. This is your bread and butter minimum effort.
That's the basics to it. If you want more info I'd recommend reading through the rest as it gives good info on stat whoring, ratio's using cans etc

Additional Info: if your serious about training, get
  • Donator Status
  • Points for an energy refill
  • Xanax
  • PI rental
These are easily the cheapest and best things you can do to start gaining stats like the big guys

Mentions: Gym & stats training like a pro - 2026

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
This is all good information.

However it should be mentioned that this game is a Marathon, not a sprint. Even doing things correctly it can take years to get to a respectable stat range.
Gul_le_Necro [2852040]
buy lolipop. Everytime before you train, you use the max lolipop that you can.

Happy influence a lot the training before 500k stats.

Lolipop are dirty cheap ;)