I bought 2 Xanax. I got 2 Vicodin. I paid 846,000 for 1 so I paid 1,692,000 for both. This has happen twice now.
Wrong item
Started by Shayy166 [3108985] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Perhaps look carefully before you buy. Some ppl jackup the Vicodin price since the drug looks similar to Xanax. You got scammed.
Yeah it’s a common trick, they look similar and you bought Vicodin
oldest trick in the book.you fell for it.
Twice
You received what you purchased, it is a scam. You should consider reading the warning that the game gives you.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
| 02:32:39 - 10/11/23 | Shayy166 bought 2x Vicodin on ColdLand's bazaar at $846,000 each for a total of $1,692,000 |
Thanks!
Just remove the warning. It just makes sense to have it on dp's.
Shouldn’t have a warning at all.