Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

550 Awards

Started by Stiny [992186] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Stiny [992186]
23:41:38 - 09/11/23 You were awarded the medal: Mile High Club (Travel abroad 500 times)


This marks my 550th award earned in Torn.
I’m trying to gain enough so that I can be top 250 in the hall of fame for awards to earn the Leaderboard honor. Still a lot to go for that though.
BurningMan [1314740]
Well done M8! Happiest day in my TORN life will be when i get that 10K bust merit.These long game grind merits are always the most satisfying.
Lunamoon94 [2183408]
Still two easy travel merits you can get. 50 UAE and 50 Japan.

For me, I really need to start on that 2500 points racing merit. Got to A but have no idea how or what to go from there.




Lol. You can always fund a dirty bomb and have your faction build it then you use it. 3 merits there. jk.
Stiny [992186]
I hate the flying merits.
Nothing I love more than not playing the game

That racing merit was a real bitch and a half though. Good luck to you.