I have two employees that keeps showing addiction -1, however both of them went to rehab and cleared their initial addiction, it keeps comming back even though they didnt use any drugs and when they go to rehab it says that they are not addicted.
Can somebody help please
Bro leave those poor employees alone it's just -1 addiction
Personally I usually tell my employees to rehab when they have -10 addiction and above, less than that i don't stress over it
Thanx will give it a try, however, how can it show addiction in the company but in rehab it says no addiction? Is it a bug?
I dont believe it's a bug, most likely the addiction i way too low for them to rehab <Which is true they shouldnt rehab for -1 addiction>
Also the best positions for AN is ,3 Sexperts, 1 Sore Manager and the rest are sales assistants
U dont need HR officer as u should be focusing on improving rather than getting trains, and put one sales assistant as a cleaner when your environment is less than 100% and when it reaches 100% put him back as a sales assistant
Cheers :)