Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rigged

Started by NecroTheSicko [2721844] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.79k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

NecroTheSicko [2721844]
I have been playing for quite some time, and I have noticed there are favored players. I have also noticed what I suspect is a scheme, that players who donate substantially real money have the odds against them compared to players who don’t, resulting in more purchases to try and catch up. I don’t know how, but I am going to have this looked into. Does anybody else feel this way
Hatchet [1154001]
So you bought a ton of donator packs and lost it all on RR? That feeling you're having is called regret. There's no grand conspiracy here.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
The odds are against gamblers. People who gamble donate to continue gambling. Therefore those who lose are often donators.

You identified a relationship, but got the cause and effect the wrong way round.