.
Grave
Started by Gas [2375993] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 43
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Awesome!!!
Posting in legendary thread
I know donkey dick irl, he's not little. Don't believe me? ask Alan.
Lmfao, pay me 30b and I'll get you your elusive item
It must be one of those private properties that has a custom name
The name GAK is already taken by someone else who is inactive, you can acquire it now for an increased cost of 250 points if you wish. You will not be able to change your name again for 3 months.
Gas -> GAK
250 points and it's all yours.
Gas -> GAK
250 points and it's all yours.
Lovely xd
Nice, I love an opportunity to beg
Yes I want a bread knife and prince philip mask please.
I can change my gender if it helps
Thx
Yes I want a bread knife and prince philip mask please.
I can change my gender if it helps
Thx
Join a faction which has one in the armory and ask if you can loan it. Then you get some use out of it and see how it feels. Then when you have to give it back you can then make it your goal to get enough money to get one for yourself.
Alternatively, there are many ranked war weapons with special bonuses and some are even better than the Gold Ak. Have a look through the list of bonuses (on the wiki) and see if there’s anything that catches your eye. Usually these will be a lot cheaper than GAK so you’d get a good weapon without spending out a fortune!.
I’ve seen some Orange rated weapons with 2 bonuses which are much better than the GAK so they are out there!.
Alternatively, there are many ranked war weapons with special bonuses and some are even better than the Gold Ak. Have a look through the list of bonuses (on the wiki) and see if there’s anything that catches your eye. Usually these will be a lot cheaper than GAK so you’d get a good weapon without spending out a fortune!.
I’ve seen some Orange rated weapons with 2 bonuses which are much better than the GAK so they are out there!.
I just want a solid gold house and a rocket car