The weaken is nice, the conserve not so "wow". Its a nice secondary bonus with a orange quality conserve but does not bump the gun past 20b let alone 35b.
At current market changes id give this 10-15b value.
Arma is a 3-5 fire rate.
conserve is -33%, recoil pad + edu is -50%. 33+50 = 83%.
1-2 fire rate at most, no?
Wouldn't that make it a fire rate of 1-1?
83% reduction on 3 and 5 is less than 1 at each end of the fire rate range.
Well I wasn’t sure if it stacked together or if it would be 50% off the new totals after conserve (2-4) which would then make it 1-2 “at most”.
but either way, it’s a superior weapon IMO.
It's additive, like you correctly showed in your post.
So take that total redux off the base fire rate.
Inc ammo for days!
Besides your valuation, 4 others have given their insight of which have ranged from 26-35b in a price estimation.
I appreciate your honesty regardless, thank you for your contribution.
it has better accuracy and damage than GAK and 61% weaken. Not sure how it can be valued like less than GAK.
He’s wanting 40B for an aug but valued this at 10-15B.
He’s simply trying to piss in OP’s cornflakes.
If we’re being honest, IMO, GAK’s are worth 20-22B at most and this is worth around 22-26. Not quite 35B but definitely rate it higher than a GAK (which I think is overpriced anyhow).
It be interesting to see if this is true, shove it into AH. I will place my bid for sure.
GAK still reduces ALL stats down by up to 50%,not just 1 stat. Idk it boils down to personal preferences.
I like weaken perk more then I like GAKs. But thats just my personal feeling between these two perks.
Me wanting 40b for the red Aug is my roof top to let it go. I enjoy it far more then my 63% weaken AK and my 21% Demo by a mile.
I bought my 63% AK for 10-11b when weapons was at its most expensive from one of the fellas in JFK.
Just because you shit at the game, does not mean you have to reply on all my comments in the forum. You that hungry for my attention, or maybe its the attention overall.
A 63% weaken AK isn’t comparable to a 61% weaken AND 33% conserve Arma for price.
I ain’t knocking your AUG, it’s a great weapon, but to say you want 40B for it and then claim this weapon is worth 10, you’re simply chatting shit.
I didn’t reply to your comment, I replied to someone else’s about* your daft comment. When you use a public forum to post retarded statements you should expect people to call you out on it, though you already know this as it happens on a regular basis.
You definitely shouldn’t comment on people wanting attention when you posted a quitting thread months ago and are still sticking around.
Let the man cook. Not like 35b is really out of the question for someone who might fall in love with the thing. I mean it's clearly better than a GAK. Just how much better is in the eye of a buyer.
I do disagree with "wait out the sero" though. In war you can't ever really do that with other people picking you off constantly. Or you're giving away a free 2 minutes for the other guy to hit your fac mates while you just sit there.
Fair statement about war, but if someone with extremely high def uses sero, you won't have the choice but to wait it off anyway?
You dont get it, I never said my AUG is valued 40b, I am saying I will not sell it unless I get 40b. You seriously dont see the difference?
Jesus for someone acting like you are normal, you are pretty damn stupid.
Whine to my fac mates to help group! Bring epi NOW!
It's not like weaken is that bad. It's just not a straight damage bonus the same way as puncture, expose, deadeye, penetrate, powerful, specialist. People tend to lump it in the same category as the others then get thoroughly disappointed when they aren't regularly walking through ppl with a high weaken gun.
Lmaooooo!
Recruit noobs to group attack quick!!!
Bump
I think the conserve ruins it a little(on defends), shoot 1 clip of this armalite and then move to motivate/puncture melee.
for 35B you can buy 79-80 dumbells that can multiply your strength by 2.2 and that's better
unless a faction buy it against def whores then it can go for a bit more
Please could you explain how the conserve bonus ruins it? You've lost me on that one but open to your suggestions.
The arma lasts approx 10 rounds with recoil pad before reload is needed, excellent ammo mamagement
Edit- okay I see what you mean now; if that is the case you can remove recoil pad and it'll last about the right amount to apply stacks then switch to your melee weapon of choice in defensive loadouts :)