[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Press[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
I am a new trader and will be participating in the year's event even without prize or placing.
Sad I only learned of this event as the newsletter was sent out.[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
I have placed [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]100m[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]aside and will be placing item between the
price range 1m-5m for the price of
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]1$[/background]
[/background]
[/background]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
Liking and commenting before end of Black Friday sales will enter you in to a Lottery for a item Valued at 10m.[/background]
Due to not all player being restricted from the Black Friday items, I have decided to move all items into my Display Case for anyone to view.
Press
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]My list is not completed yet please wait as I find for items.[/background]
All items has been placed in the display case and will be sold for on Friday at extreme discount for 1$.
22:00 TCT Nov 24
Mentions: Closed