Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nicknames for weapons

Started by Lasciel [27244] on in Suggestions.

30 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Lasciel [27244]
I think it would be both useful and fun to allow players to give their weapons/armor Nicknames.

This could make the difference when you are searching for a specific weapon and you have many copies of one type.
JusticeDragon [2641318]
I don’t play CSGO but if I remember correctly they have a sticker system right? I’d love to see some sort of model customization added, maybe they could give tiny bonuses as well