Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forced loan bug

Started by shaixi [3105871] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

xpandanx213 [2379099] ×1

shaixi [3105871]
I keep getting a forced loan where I get no money given to me but randomly it tells me I have an outstanding loan of 2.5mil I pay it back and about a week later same thing happens, I have never taken a loan out so it's really frustrating especially as a new player 2.5mil feels like a large set back to have to keep paying back when it's to a bug, it really drains my motivation for the game because it feels like if this is going to keep happening am I just constantly going to have to pay random amounts of money to a bug in the game if it's not a bug can someone please explain why it keeps happening thankyou.
shaixi [3105871]
Ok I see didn't realise that was a thing thankyou, that makes me feel a lot better that there is a reason for the debt and it isn't a bug, that's my bad then appreciate the help.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
14/11/23
03:30:17 AM
Your period of renting the Private Island from xpandanx213 has ended. $2,500,000 of upkeep debt has been passed to Duke.
You also get an Event mentioning this.

Thanks!

Mentions: xpandanx213 [2379099]