Something about coming on "a Pakistan" too? The person in question is clearly a deviant...
SMTH holding my sister hostage
Started by Chuck_Norris [2544593] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Brother Kasto, I think you're onto something. Slimjimgone's obsession with goats got me thinking, maybe it's something to do with the way my sister looks.
[image: images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com]
[image: images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com]
You were sent $1 from someone with the message: Congrats or sorry that happened to you. I ain't reading all that
Thank you brother Someone for your kind words.
Thank you brother Someone for your kind words.
Mentions: Someone [1409655]
This seems like a really good strategy to convince people that SMTH are a nice normal faction, rather than a a shadowy cabal of multi's with too many PSF's.
Brother Jack, PSFs are working as intended.
I feel like Snoopygone has gone rogue and/or is some kind of experimental AI bot that has gained self awareness and decided Lizard Goats should be the dominant species.
I feel like Snoopygone has gone rogue and/or is some kind of experimental AI bot that has gained self awareness and decided Lizard Goats should be the dominant species.
Hmm interesting thought... even the newest of noobs know thats not true...
SMTH never fails to go full retard and racist, awesome thread brother
This must be the RR that I so often hear knowledgeable players telling younger players to stay away from.
Thank you for your kind words Sib Akanoid (I wouldn't dare to assume your pronouns) <3
Thank you for your kind words Sib Akanoid (I wouldn't dare to assume your pronouns) <3
Damn fine!
Maybe instead of an island war next time, we could ALL just raid the whole of SMTH to obliteration? Vigilantes!
I know they'd just buy another fac, but repeat!
I know they'd just buy another fac, but repeat!
Another quality shit post this afternoon.
I am dining well today.
R+
I am dining well today.
R+
After they finish with your sister, they goin to suck ur mom mentos
Ty brother Frambojan. You are too kind.
It would definitely make those 6 players sad to see all their accounts hospd
Brother Chuck out here fighting the good fight.. I'm making a casserole and pie for you to make sure you're eating well. It's the least I can do in your time of need.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Thank you brother Pops, I can only hope he's treating her like a gentleman.
Just ask for her back bro?
Thank you for your idea brother Ryan. I am still waiting for a representative of SMTH or for Scepticgone to get back in touch.