Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I win

Started by NoriK [2977384] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 2.63k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

PartParanoid [2620277] ×2 ITHINKICAN [2732432] ×2 Tribulations [2962445] ×2 Eloazy [3028393] ×2 Daree_69 [3031205] ×2

NoriK [2977384]
Hello everyone


My name is Jacob but here I'm know as "Nori", I've been playing this game for some months now and to be honest I had a great experience, overcoming obstacles that I create to myself, learning that high level players will demand when they don't deserve and that even in the darkest pits of hell there is a hope, a victory unmasked and after this, the mask will fall off.


Let's get to the point now, I don't have enough time to keep doing this but I had finally came up with a perfect win for myself, I have finally proven that I'm not a good guy and I'll never will, that's fine tho, not everyone can do it and it was the case for me but I must say that I tried, there are rules to respect in here and being a good guy won't win wars, strength also doesn't but then ¿what does? Words. I have always said it and this is the final proof I needed, I win in a game where only I put myself ahead in troubles, I have stolen, lied, scammed, made friends, come to agreements, find opportunities where everyone can be happy and so on. This was such an experience and I will never forget it.


But why should I leave without leaving before a good amount of names? I will put them in order from first to last know!


Tribulations [2962445]: You left me everything I ever needed to win in my game in a silver plate, I couldn't be more grateful and despite everything I just said, I hate you and I always will, you turned this madness into a faction with the most potential I will ever see and I never asked for that ¿You couldn't just let it be right?


Eloazy [3028393]: Finally someone who I will always appreciate and have in my heart for the future, you were my left hand when I couldn't trust anyone and thanks to you I could hold together the people we drag into all this. I'm sorry that things had to end up this way but to be honest with myself, I will always win and I can't drag people into my own victory, not for my greed but because of their own freedom.


Daree_69 [3031205]: I'm very divided here, in one half you were part of my path to this but in the other you were just an asshole with false grandeur syndrome and even tho I tried to keep you in your place you found your way to escape, I just want to let you know that the only reason that I set you free was because I was paid to.


PartParanoid [2620277]: I guess I own you an apology, thanks for being there when I needed help and even tho we started in a bad way it feels nice that we managed to get everything aside.


ITHINKICAN [2732432]: I'm actually going to use this part as a report so hopefully a staff member can see this, when I was young at the game I really didn't understood much since English is not my native language, he promised me to train in my account or something like that (at the time I half understood the rules) but when I refused to since it was kinda obvious what it was about he started being extremely toxic against me and forced me to marriage him under the excuse of "you will get merits" and making me pay for his upkeep and some (a lot) money afterwards


When I tried to defend myself he started placing bounties on me, since this has been going on:
20:01:58 - 10/10/23 ITHINKICAN placed 10x $25,000 bounties on you : Wow


He asked me for some money and said he was giving it back later, he never did:
18:32:41 - 28/08/23 You sent $20,000,000 to ITHINKICAN with the message: Remember to give it back, I'll need it later :(


I paid for his upkeep since this until I tried to defend myself
20:54:46 - 09/10/23 You paid $352,500 of the $352,500 upkeep bill on your spouse's Private Island
19:15:17 - 19/08/23 You paid $522,500 of the $522,500 upkeep bill on your spouse's rented Private Island


Here is the logs of some of the stuff I had to do in that time


Last but not least, I wanna thank everyone in my faction, this couldn't be possible without you and it's not even your fault, I hope each one of you reach greatness and can keep yourself playing over the new leader: Sanguin.


Thanks for your time, this was such a great experience!


~NoriK, liar, asshole, thief and the winner~

Mentions: Daree_69 [3031205] · Eloazy [3028393] · ITHINKICAN [2732432] · PartParanoid [2620277] · Tribulations [2962445]

Fuckery [2653035]
tl;dr

Hey everyone,

I'm Jacob, aka "Nori," and I've been in this game for a few months. It's been a wild ride, filled with challenges and lessons. I've realized that being a good guy doesn't always cut it; in this game, words are the real power. I've played all sides, from stealing and lying to making friends and finding win-win situations.

Now, I don't have the time to continue, but I've achieved my perfect win. I've proven I'm not a good guy, and that's okay. Not everyone can do it. Shoutouts to some players who made an impact, whether good or bad.
  1. Tribulations [2962445]: Thanks for unintentionally helping me win, but I still hate you.
  2. Eloazy [3028393]: You've been my right hand, and I appreciate you.
  3. Daree_69 [3031205]: Mixed feelings, but I let you go because I was paid to.
  4. PartParanoid [2620277]: Apologies owed, thanks for helping despite a rough start.
  5. ITHINKICAN [2732432]: Report on a toxic player who exploited my early misunderstanding of the game.
To my faction, you're not to blame. Special mention to the new leader, Sanguin.

Thanks for the experience, it's been real!

Mentions: Daree_69 [3031205] · Eloazy [3028393] · ITHINKICAN [2732432] · PartParanoid [2620277] · Tribulations [2962445]

Xerra [2775419]
I wanted to be first to demand you give me all your shit, but bloody moneybonk up ^^^^^^ there got in first.

FML.
Pakliuvom [1676337]
This should be in the Achievements Forum since you not only "won", you also made hundreds of people collectively utter "huh?" at once.
Nameo [3041212]
Can someone summarize and explain this in one sentence I still understand nothing. Hi Norik what did you win. I hope you get to sleep comfortably. Congratulations for being A not Good Guy. ?