Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apology forum

Started by SoyburgeR [2171959] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 518 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SoyburgeR [2171959]
I deeply regret my recent behavior in the Torn City chat room, and I want to extend a heartfelt apology to anyone who was affected by my actions. It is not easy for me to admit my mistakes, but I understand the importance of acknowledging when I've behaved poorly.
In the heat of the moment, I allowed frustration or other emotions to get the best of me, leading to a lapse in judgment. I recognize that this is not an excuse for my behavior, and I take full responsibility for the hurt and discomfort I may have caused.
I want to make it clear that being a racist is not a reflection of my true character, and I am committed to learning from this experience to become a better member of the Torn City community. I understand that online interactions can sometimes be intense, but that doesn't justify treating others disrespectfully.
To those directly impacted by my words or actions, I am genuinely sorry. I understand that my behavior may have created a negative experience for you, and for that, I am truly remorseful. I want you to know that I am committed to making amends and creating a more positive environment moving forward.
Moving forward, I will strive to be more mindful of my words and actions in the chat room. I recognize the diversity of the Torn City community and the importance of treating everyone with respect. I will make a conscious effort to foster a more positive and inclusive atmosphere, contributing to the overall well-being of the community.
Additionally, I am open to feedback and constructive criticism. If there are specific instances where I can improve or if there are suggestions on how I can contribute positively to the community, I am eager to listen and learn.
In conclusion, I want to express my deepest apologies for any negativity I introduced into the Torn City chat room. I am committed to personal growth and positive change, and I hope that, over time, my actions will reflect this commitment. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology, and I appreciate your understanding as I work towards becoming a more respectful and considerate member of the community.
Otter_Lunacy [2768232]
Anyone who recognizes they need a change for the better, they at least deserve acknowledgment. Those that successfully change for the better deserves ooko kudos and respect.