Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Basic and Advanced Flight

Started by Sweetiest [2187330] on in Tutorials & Guides.

28 replies · 16.4k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jerry_the_Fish [2514539]
Even handy today, still!
Can you confirm that one only has 15 seconds to buy before being visible as a target to mug, Baldr? I am sure I read something somewhere like that.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
I rarely fly (just for rehab) and I don't mug, so I'm not 100% sure. But I believe that is still true.
SimbaJack [2441977]
yeah im not sure if there is any wrong info here but defiantly a lot of information is missing, and Doc torn? is that still a thing? Was probably an amazing guide 4 years ago tho!
Kokomo88 [2470762]

Food for thought

 

If you save all of your plushies and you fly say 16 hours a day aka 5840 hours+ collecting plushies. On museum day you actually get a 10% extra return on that day

 

5840 hours flown become 6400+ hours because you get 1 extra point and then you release them over time when points go up

 

Food for thought