Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seeking traders

Started by Tankofnova1999 [3084689] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Tankofnova1999 [3084689]
I've reached out to two buyers from their posts that have been nice, but don't seem to link up well time wise with me.

I'd post my TCT waking hours here, but this is public and therefore nigh suicidal. So I welcome buyers to DM me. I know how to look for trusted accounts. I will look at friends/enemies for example.