Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

duke mission issue

Started by scotter [11067] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

ryan_mc44567 [326467] ×1 Pricklykiller [844719] ×1 Lukos [1973948] ×1

scotter [11067]
Afternoon!! Not a huge deal, yet I was given a mission to take 3 people out specified by duke mission within ten minutes. I took down 2 within a couple of minutes than went to the third and he was already in the hospital by another user. The third has chosen not to be able to revived so nothing i can do. Not a huge deal, yet did not know if anyone else has run into it.

Please see below

Within a 10 minute window, defeat Pricklykiller, Lukos and ryan_mc44567. Time left: 505 seconds


The muggers around here are getting a littletoo cocky for me. You push one away from this street corner, and another onepops up a block away. The cops are no help at all--I think they're happy when Ihave headaches like this.

So I want you to be the aspirin for my headache.This problem needs a rabbit response--what? Rapid, rabbit, I dunno--whatever, Iwant you to just move fast. Rabbitly. Got it? Good.

There's three muggers I want you to go down on,and I want you to do it quick. Take em out fast like bang-bang-bang: all insideof 10 minutes. They won't never know what hit them. So come on bunny rabbit,hop to it.


Thank you for a great game!!

Mentions: Lukos [1973948] · Pricklykiller [844719] · ryan_mc44567 [326467]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Actually that's intended - in case of this mission you will need some attacks management. Also it's ok to attack them again after they will be out of hosp, as mentioned above.